Powered by Blogger.

A Fetishist Is Born...

Sunday, May 18, 2008


I'm not sure if I've always had this fetish. But even at a young age, I always took notice of women who were wearing nylons. I always had an attraction to them. I guess I would find a average woman with nylons more attractive than a beautiful girl with bare legs. So when I decided to peruse the adult section of my local magazine stand, I was instantly drawn towards the magazines that had women in nylons on the cover.

It wasn't long before I purchased Leg Show magazine. Almost every month, at the time, they had a girl on the cover, who was posing in stockings. Opening the magazine for the first time was a new experience. I wasn't used to seeing the models posing without shoes on. In other magazines, they might feature a model in stockings, but she would always have shoes on. In Leg Show, not only were the nylon-clad models shoeless, their foot was almost always prominently featured in the photos.

I never realized how sexy and erotic the female foot was. For me, in particular, when the photos of feet were in nylon, that was even better. It left me hungry for more, and I started purchasing the magazine almost every month. I couldn't wait to see what the models would look like that month. I would always flip to the ones who were wearing the nylons over the bare footed models, as their feet in nylon were always so much more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment