Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday Celebrity: Leighton Meester

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

As usual, I'm going to start this post off with one of my "even though I don't follow/watch/listen to..." statements. I feel it can only add to my credibility, right? ...no? ...anyway.

Even though twenty-somethings-playing-high-school-students is one of my favorite television genres (is that even a genre? Oh well, I'm going to go with it), I have somehow failed to watch an episode of Gossip Girl. That being the case, its hard for me to say a whole lot about the acting exploits of one Leighton Meester...yes, I missed The Haunting of Sorority Row as well...sorry.

You know what I am a fan of though? I should hope you do. I have 3+ years of posts, after all. And while my Wednesday Celebrity is still kind of new, I have to admit this is one of my favorites...even if she is still in high school (she must be repeating senior year for about the 7th time by now).










No comments:

Post a Comment