Powered by Blogger.

Kendra Wilkinson: Playboy December 2010 issue

Thursday, November 11, 2010



Perhaps I should name this post, the convenient theories wheeled out by celebrities when it suits.

Kendra Wilkinson - the ex-Playboy bunny who married and had a baby (y'know, the one we least expected) is on the cover of December 2010 US Playboy.

Not unusual, at first glance - though she has been adamant she would never appear on the cover of her old BF's magazine now that she is a wife and mother.

And what is this, then?

She was quick to issue a statement just today.

"Hey guys! So I wanted to clear something up really quick! A lot of you saw on my show that I was struggling to decide whether to pose for Playboy again or not. I AM on the December cover of Playboy but it wasn’t from a recent shoot. The photos are from a shoot I did 2 years ago when I was still living in the mansion. I’m flattered to be on the cover again and as you all know Playboy has a very special place in my heart! I just wanted you guys to know I didn’t recently pose."

Oh, okay then. That doesn't go against her original sentiment. Cos it's an oooold pic. Carry on, Kendra...

No comments:

Post a Comment