Powered by Blogger.

Something New to Lust After

Friday, October 2, 2009


"Feminine"? "Floral"? "Classically sexy"? "Moulin Rouge inspired"?

Yeah, you've got my attention. I think it's time for a long-overdue "lust" post.

I must make a personal confession. I do not own a corset. I know I should, but it's just never happened. It's not something that I can get away with wearing all that often and it strikes me as a somewhat overwhelming purchase for some reason.

And while I'm not in a position to ante up the money for this, it is definitely nice to stop and look at. It is the Valentina Corset from Janet Reger of London. It is made 100% from silk, which includes some ruffled silk on the bottom. It also has crystal detailing. Other than that, it has all the other markings of any corset: lace up back, boning, and hook and eye closure. The top is detailed with lovely lace trimming as well.

The drawback? Only the cost, which is $500. Sadly, that's enough of a drawback to keep me from getting this...

No comments:

Post a Comment