Powered by Blogger.

Colour Me Happy

Monday, October 5, 2009

I've always been a fan of the bi-colored stocking. As I've lamented on here before, however, I just don't get that many opportunities to wear a garter belt, without completely giving away that fact that...I'm wearing a garter belt.

Which is why I really like the new OK Colour Block Stripe Tights from Jonathan Aston. While the tights-with-stocking-effect is certainly nothing new, I really like the way that they are done here. The color contrast really allows this pair of tights to lend itself to a stocking-like look. In this case, you can get the tights with legs colored either lipstick pink or violet (no subtleties here). Above the mid thigh the color changes to black with a grey stripe to really help sell the stocking look. These tights are really well done and I would love to see more colors in the future from JA. If I had one complaint it's that these tights are one size fits all (a sort of quality red flag, as far as I'm concerned). But considering they're from Jonathan Aston, I fully expect to like these.

The tights are made up of 90% nylon, 8% elastane, and 2% polypropylene. They are 40 denier. Finally these tights boast the affordability that JA is known for. Since these will only set you back £11.95 ($19.06 USD) why not get both colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment