Powered by Blogger.

Of Snakes and Scribbles...

Monday, October 19, 2009

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Before I get started today, I want to extend a HUGE thank you to ♥Aubrey of the most awesome blog Made You Blush. She did, indeed, make me blush on Saturday when she included this blog among her Superior Scribbler Awards. Again, thank you very much!



Apparently, the rules are that I must pass such an honor to five other blogs. I'm LOVING so many right now, that it seems a bit impossible to pick just five. Nonetheless, who am I to break the rules? These are just five among dozens who deserve this much more than I:


These blogs are like crack to me! If you're not reading them, you should be.
Now, back to the lingerie...

A name out of Italy that I am just now becoming familiar with is Parah. They've been around for quite a while, but are better known as a swimsuit company. If they continue to produce pieces like these below, that should change pretty quickly. They have a couple of stunning collections going right now, featuring plenty of satin and lace...two of my favorites.

The Seta Pitone Molded Bustier quickly caught my eye. This is probably due, in part to its snakeskin pattern. It's done in satin with python patterns done in the body of the bustier and a different pattern in the cups. The middle and bottom of the bustier is trimmed with lace. It comes with four removable garter straps and has a hook and eye closure down the middle of the back.

The bustier is made from 58% nylon, 36% silk, and 6% elastane. It costs $220.


Another really interesting piece is the Midnight Garter Thong. I've outlined garter panties in the past, but this may be the first garter thong. Underneath is a very small velvet and lace thong (really more of a g-string). It is embellished by three horizontal satin straps that go completely around but are trimmed with lace in the front. These help support the four garter straps that are connected to the thong.

The garter thong is 82% nylon and 18% elastic. It comes in black and costs $184.


These are just a couple of examples of what Parah currently has to offer. You can check their website (complete with English translations) to learn all there is to know about what Parah has to offer. I know I'm looking forward to seeing more from this designer!

No comments:

Post a Comment