Powered by Blogger.

slummin

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Align Center

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Wore this out with some friends last night. Went to a bit of a get together in which i knew absolutely no one, save the friends i came with, and stuck out like a sore thumb amongst gals in club attire, barely-there dresses and make-up that would impress any MAC artist, I'm sure.

I was just happy that there was a piƱata involved (yes I did run like a little kid to the site of the exploding cardboard to gather as much candy as my yittle hands could hold).

These boots are just so divine. So damn comfy. Additionally, these jeans are quite a good friend of mine. They have been with me since sophomore year of high school, I'm pretty sure. As you can see, they are slowly deteriorating.

Wearing Mom's old "Big Sister" tee (this used to be a regular, hanes looking tee. it has naturally progressed to this state), Express jeans, thrifted belt, and Mom's Calvin Klein boots.

xxMolls

No comments:

Post a Comment