Powered by Blogger.

Sheer Beauty

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today I am wearing the Sensuous Seam Free Lace Waistband Tights from Aristoc. A few times now, I have highlighted the great values available from Aristoc's seemingly endless line of tights and stockings. These tights, on the other hand, cost a little bit extra then most of their items.

Price, however, isn't the only thing that sets these tights apart from its brand mates, or most other tights as well. More on that in a moment. First though, they are 80% nylon and 20% elastane. They are 10 denier with a matte finish. You can get them in only black in two sizes: s/m and m/l. Do be careful to look at the size chart as these tights do not have your typical give. Finally, they have a reinforced toe.

As an added bit of luxury and femininity, these tights are adorned with a 3-inch thick (7cm) band of lace at the waist. In addition, they are completely sheer save for the reinforced toe. That means sheer all the way up to the band and throughout the waist area...including the crotch. That's right, unlike any other tights I can think of, off the top of my head, these tights are totally free of cotton reinforcement.

Judging by how unusual this is, I would imagine the cotton gusset is of importance. That being the case, I can imagine that most women might want to pass on these. For men, however, there may not be a better pair of tights. The reason why is, they conform to one's shape unlike any other pair of tights I've ever tried. That makes these, not only more sensuous, but also more comfortable for any male who might want to put these on. Within moments of putting them on, they'll conform to your body type.

All of this said, I'd recommend these tights to anyone, with the important caveat of the lack of cotton gusset. Strangely, I saw no note made of this anywhere on either the website or on the package. For a $29.89 pair of tights, I'd hate to see anyone be unpleasantly surprised. Fortunately, for me, the surprise was all good. I think I'll be getting plenty of wear out of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment