Powered by Blogger.

Affirmed

Friday, May 15, 2009

A while back I wondered about whether my love for stockings and tights could translate to knee highs. An afterthought for most of my nylon-wearing life, I began wondering if I was missing out. Now to me, there isn't much that is more sexy than the short skirt paired with a pair of knee highs and pumps. But the problem there was...I don't wear skirts. Furthermore, part of the joy of wearing hosiery is the feel they give me as they cling to my legs throughout the day. Wearing knee highs seemed like only....well...have the joy.

As I looked at the collection of knee highs from Trasparenze, I couldn't get over them. They had taken something I considered pretty blah, and made them so pretty and feminine.
Well, I ordered them a while back, and today was the day to give them a wear. Let me tell you, these are very very sexy. Today I went with the Cefalu knee highs in white. They are very sheer throughout save for a reinforced toe and a thick band at the top which is about an inch wide. Throughout they have white dots stiched into large diamond patterns. All up the back of my calf, starting at my ankles are pink roses, joined together by green vines. Intermittently along the vines, are some other smaller white flowers. As I mentioned, just yesterday, I LOVE flowers on my hosiery.
Finally, for the last bit of detail, there is a very thin pink frill that encircles the top of the knee high, just above the band. One other large rose covers the ankle bone on the inside of both of my legs. As you can probably see, these knee highs have tons of detail, and I like it all!
These are available from mytights.com for $12.95. The are one size fits all, and they fit me quite comfortably. They're 85% nylon and 15% elastane with a 15 denier appearance.


No comments:

Post a Comment