Powered by Blogger.

pre-summa collection

Wednesday, May 20, 2009



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


My mind is already in summer-set. In my thoughts I am poolside, sipping on virgin cocktails. I am riding my bike in the afternoons in a vintage bathing suit. I am sprawled out on the grass with my mister. I am frolicking on the beach in a jade bikini. And most importantly, I am out of effing school! (Well besides that one bugger of a summer class). 

These photographs just thrill me. Every inch of them declares summer freedom and I just cannot get enough. Vintage Pirelli Calendar & Rudi Gernreich swimsuit images found via googleimage, others from strekozelsha & ru_glamour. 


What are summer fantasies are you enthralled by?

Smiles,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment