Powered by Blogger.

Flowery Outlook

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The more I see floral print tights, the more in love with them I fall. Luckily for me, they are popping up everywhere lately. It may soon be time for me to start orderin' up a few.

I love the increased femininity the floral prints bring to an already feminine product, such as sheer tights. I mentioned it in my Falke review a few days back, but, despite the fact that I wear sheer tights on a daily basis, there is something extra special about some of the floral printed types...it makes for a special occasion when they are worn.

The more I see these, the more I want them all:

Below are the Le Bourge Dentelle Lace Tights, available at mytights. I love the all over flower patten done in lace. These tights are sheer to waist and also adorned with a back seam. They cost $39.25.



How about the Cefalu Fashion Tights from Trasparenze? These are 15 Denier and done with a floral on diamond pattern that runs all the way to the waist also with a back seam. These retail for $18.25.



Nordstrom can provide you with the DKNY Placed Scroll pantyhose available in black and nude. The floral pattern starts at the ankle and runs up the back of the calf. These look incredibly sexy in both colors. They cost $25.



Last, but certainly not least, I am in love with the Orchid Tights by Jonathon Aston. This flower pattern also starts at the ankle but runs up the front of the leg and extends over the knee. So sexy. They're 15 denier, and cost $13.95.



Honestly, I can't pick a favorite. I want them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment