Powered by Blogger.

Latest From La Perla

Wednesday, May 13, 2009


The latest from La Perla is the About a Woman Short...currently, as far as I can tell, only available directly from the La Perla website. The front of the short is plain stretch cotton, save for some detailing at the top of the short.

The reverse, however, is a lovely floral lace detail. It is completely see-thru stretch tulle with some embroidery around the leg openings, which rise up to create a sort of cheeky effect. Unfortunately this is the only picture of it I could find. Strangely, this picture is all over the Nancy Meyer website, and yet...the panty is not available...very strange.

At any rate, it costs $160 and is available in XS-L in blue, black, and ivory. The blue may be the best choice, as the detail really pops in that color. It is comprised of 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 20% nylon, and 5% lycra. I'll be keeping my eyes open for more pictures of this lovely panty that I can post here, but in the meantime, I encourage you to check out the ones on their website because this is certainly a thing of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment