Powered by Blogger.

overall fabu day

Saturday, May 9, 2009



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


These sunny days are just so scrumptious, no?

My first saturday off in a long time...and what did I do? Oh, just a whole bunch of little nothings. I definitely needed a Slurpee, so I took care of that right away. I also bought some insanely gorgeous hydrangeas from Trader Joe's. Obviously I had a stressful day, so I took a small nap. Then put back on my clothes for a photoshoot with mamma.

What did you do?

I'm wearing one of my favorite gifts of all time: a pair of high-waisted, vintage overalls from my mister :)

So in love with them...worn with my new Michael Stars hat, vintage/F21 sunglasses, and F21 leopard bandeau

-Molls

No comments:

Post a Comment