Powered by Blogger.

Falke Eve Hold Ups

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A few weeks back my usual Thursday 'One of Three' post involved three different leg wear options from one of my favorites, Falke, when it comes to leg wear. To me, it was a no-lose situation. Whichever option the commenters picked, I was going to get to review yet another Falke item. I couldn't go wrong.

That said, I was taken by how gorgeous the Falke Eve Hold Ups were when I came across them, and I was even more glad that they were the ones chosen by the commenters. Even as Falke hold ups go, these were stunning. I couldn't wait to order them and give them a try.

The verdict? I couldn't be happier. These completely met my every expectations. First off, they are absolutely gorgeous. The stockings have a matte finish in white, which is made from a sheer lace pattern. These are more like a really really really tight fishnet than they are sheer nylon stockings. On top of the stocking, is a gorgeous pattern of opaque leaves and flowers, that encircle thin white pinstripes as they descend down the leg. You really can't take your eyes off this pattern.

Even better, they feel great.

The hold ups are made from a blend of 93% polyamide and 7% elastane, except for the hold up band, which is an 83/17 blend of the same fabrics. The stockings have a 20 denier sheerness. They come in small, medium, and large and should comfortably fit heights anywhere from 4'9" to 5'11". They are available in ivory, amethyst, and black. I chose ivory because I thought it would make the pattern show up better. The hold ups cost (about $36.60).

No comments:

Post a Comment