Powered by Blogger.

Holiday Shine

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm going to take a couple of weeks' break from my regular Thursday 'One of Three' post as it's the holidays and, well, I probably should be buying stuff for other people right now. I'll be restarting it shortly after the new year.

In the mean time, I'll be doing plenty of profiles on things that are currently catching my eye. Since New Year's, as well as Christmas, or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa or Festivus (for the rest of us) all go well with all things shiny, it's time to look at some hosiery that have a good bit of shine to them. Following are some good choices from my favorite brands that will keep your legs shiny, all through the holidays.
Tights

Wolford Satin de Luxe Tights



Aristoc Liquid Shine Tights


Falke Seidenglatt 70 Tights

Thigh Highs


Charnos Sheer Lustre Gloss Hold Ups

Aristoc Ultra Shine Hold Ups



Gerbe Back Seam Fatal Hold Ups

Stockings


Charnos Elegance Stockings


Pretty Polly Nylons Lace Top Stockings


Le Bourget Voilance Satine Stockings



Hoping every one's holidays are merry....but mostly bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment