Powered by Blogger.

A Liquid Hue Review

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Look, look we had a scuba, we drink some white wine, we talk about life, and we cannot help it.

Sorry. As much as I love the way these looked on the model, my first thought when I removed these from the package was "wet suit". My first impression was that I wasn't going to like these, they looked tight and restrictive.

Boy was I wrong. They slide on easy, need minimal adjustment, fit comfortably, and feel great. The Hue Black Liquid Leggings, which were the top choice of my 'One of Three' post a few weeks back, are a must buy for anyone who likes the liquid legging look. I'm am honestly in love with these. My legs look great in the shiny black material which actually does give of a liquid-like look. The material fits well and the leg comes down to just above my ankle (like it look in the picture). I'm really impressed by how soft they are. I was expecting them to feel heavy on my legs and somewhat constrictive. But they are neither. They're quite lightweight and feel less constrictive than the average pair of opaque tights. Finally, they show off the shape of my legs without looking like they're squeezing the life out of them. I must say I'm really impressed.

The tights are made from a polyester (93%) and spandex (7%) blend. They must be hand washed. They come in sizes small to extra large. They fit sizes 4-16 and I think they fit pretty true to size. I expected these to be tight so I went a size up to large...now I'm wishing I didn't. If you're less than a size 4, I'm thinking these might not be great for you, as any gathering of the material in the leg really shows, since these are so shiny.

These leggings cost $30. I like them enough that I'm thinking I may have to anti up the money and try the pricier Black Milk liquid leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment