Powered by Blogger.

Heartwarming Savings

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Despite sitting in my office for over an hour sipping coffee, I still don't think I've thawed out from the 30 second walk from my car. Yeah, it's cold...real cold.

I'm a native New Englander, and yeah, I usually chastise the locals around here when they complain about the cold. You knew what you were in for...it comes with the territory. But even I have to admit...that first really cold day...you're never quite prepared for it.

But it is what it is, and all you can do is try to fight back. One good way: warm winter tights. One better way: warm winter tights at a discount:

Danielle Soft Merino Wool Tights from StockinGirl

15% off when you enter the code '321' at checkout.



Trasparenze Amleto Tights from MyTights

100 denier and 10% off!



Gipsy Luxury Opaque Tights

50 denier and 32% off (only £2.17)

No comments:

Post a Comment