Powered by Blogger.

Hanging By a String

Monday, December 21, 2009

When it comes to lingerie, I think it is often debatable as far what, exactly, constitutes sexiness. For me personally, it is often what is in the details. Being a big believer in the sexiness of stockings, garter belts, high waist panties, and the like, I guess it could be said that the more covered the body is, the happier, I am. Of course I don't look at it that way. Personally, I think the right amount of laces, satins, and tulles, done in the right colors of course, can serve to further enhance a body's inherent sexiness. Sometimes I like a little suspense. Sometimes its nice to leave a little to the imagination.

All of this said, I've recently been accused in a few comments of profiling a lot of "granny panties". While I firmly believe that full coverage does not necessarily equal granny, I'm more than willing to admit that sometime less can be more. I, too, can often be a fan of the smallest bits of lingerie, that leave almost everything out on display, with nowhere to hide. And since I am very very far from my elderly years, lets take a look today at some of the smallest pieces of lingerie available: the g-strings.


Wolford Glamour Mini String (Coming Soon)




What Katie Did Harlow Thong



Lucy B Mink G-String



Tomorrow's Style G-String by La Perla



Simone Perele: Avant Premiere G-String


I.D. Sarrieri: 6700 G-String





Andres Sarda: Janis G-String





Victoria's Secret Tattoo-embroidered V String




Victoria's Secret Very Sexy V String



Stella McCartney Kate Beaming Silk Thong

No comments:

Post a Comment