Powered by Blogger.

One of Three

Thursday, December 10, 2009

My theme of my One of Three post for this week is knickers. Not just any knickers, but knickers from one of my favorite designers: Kiss Me Deadly. For those not familiar with Kiss Me Deadly, I'd describe it as a less expensive and more vintage themed Agent Provacateur. Everything they make is extremely sexy, but much of it comes from a pin-up inspired look. Hopefully you'll like the three choices I came up with here.

Thanks, as always, for all of your wonderful comments last week. By a fairly wide margin, the Clara Swiss Dotted Pantyhose from StockinGirl were the winner, so look for a review of those in an upcoming post.

On to this week:

Jezebel Longline Knicker


This is probably one of the least practical things I've ever seen in my life when it comes to lingerie. But good god is it hot! I'm going to have to squeeze two pictures in here to make sure you see the front and the back.

The Jezebel Longline Knicker is made from sheer black mesh. From experience, I can attest that Kiss Me Deadly uses the softest mesh material I have ever come in contact with. It is sheer and see-through and looks just like mesh, but I swear to you it feels like satin.

The knicker comes way way up, ending just below the bust line. It has a small thing band at the top and an opaque mesh piece in the shape of a diamond down the middle. From the middle of the diamond shape is a satin band that ties into a bow in the back. The detail is simply amazing.

This piece comes in 4 sizes. It costs £22 .

Jezebel Cut Out Deep Brief

This one is similar to the Knicker above in that it is made from a sheer black mesh material. The Jezebel Cut Out Deep Brief comes up nowhere near as high, but it still has plenty of gorgeous detail.

The front of the brief comes up pretty high, stopping about two inches from the natural waist. It is completely sheer in the front, with the only detail being a bow on the middle of the waistband.

The back, however, is where all of the detail is. The sheer material continues throughout, but at the top of the brief, all across the waistband are satin ruffles that are quite large. In the top middle is a decent size cut out, that descends almost halfway down the back of the brief. Finally there are satin bows both to the side and to the center front.

It sounds like overkill to have me describe it. But if you look at the back of the panty in this picture, it is actually very well done and looks incredibly sexy.

This knicker comes in 4 sizes as well. It costs £17.50.

Diamond Van Doren Sheer Mesh Brief

I may have featured this before on one of these posts, but if so, I'm featuring it again. I love everything about the Diamond Van Doren Sheer Mesh Brief. Like the others, it is done in a sheer tulle material. But as an added twist, there is a diamond pattern that is done over the brief. It's almost like making a brief out of textured hosiery.

This brief sits much lower, coming up to just above the hips. It's done in sheer black mesh with a black waistband and a black bow. The front of the brief has a white leg band that turns to black on the back half of the brief, creating just a splash of contrast.

This is an incredibly sexy brief. I love the mesh. I love the subtle pattern.

This brief comes in 4 sizes. It costs £18.50.

So which will it be. Sheer black tulle mesh is definitely on the menu this week. But each knicker has its own subtle twists that make each sexy in its own way. I'm looking forward to giving any one of these three a try. Which will it be? That's all up to you. I can't wait to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment