Powered by Blogger.

'Twas the Night Before...

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

So wraps up my Christmas-themed posts. To all who have been reading me, thanks so much, I really appreciate it. I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday. I won't be back here posting until Monday.

The theme of today is sleepwear. I've pulled together some of the sexier choices I could find. Enjoy, and Happy Holidays!

Secrets in Lace Dottie Babydoll


Kiss Me Deadly Delacroix Silk Camisole w/French Knickers



Ayten Gasson Mia Silk Teddy


Elegantly Scant Parfait Camisole


La Perla: Tommorow's Style Chemise


Christie's: Secret Bed Jacket

Naughty Janet: Iris Babydoll

Valery: Boudoir Chemise

Victoria's Secret: Lace Trim Slip

Victoria's Secret: Satin Bow Slip

...and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment