Powered by Blogger.

We Have a Winner

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So I have a couple of follow up questions that came in through the comments section over the last week or two. I plan on getting to those tomorrow in a mini-post. Once again, just let me say I had a lot of fun reading and answering all of your questions. After a couple of weeks of Q&As, I definitely feel more connected to my readers. Thanks again to everyone and please continue to send in your questions...whenever you feel like asking one.

Also, back in the original post requesting your queries, I promised one lucky winner a $25 gift certificate to Sock Dreams, and I am here to deliver on that promise.

So the winner is....

Jennifer Fabulous of I Know, Right?! I absolutely loved her question about what the title would be if she wrote my biography. Jennifer, just know, that when I'm famous and its time for my biography to be written, I'm giving you the first offer to write it. Yes...even ahead of Chuck Klosterman!

I'll be getting in touch with you about where to send it...

No comments:

Post a Comment