Powered by Blogger.

Be My Guest...

Friday, August 27, 2010

I'll start today by throwing this out there: Would anyone be interested in guest-posting on this blog? If so, you can let me know by either comment or email. If not...I guess you can skip ahead to my next random useless thought...

There are so many blogs out there that I enjoy reading on a daily basis that display such great taste in such things as fashion, food, music, and much more. I would love to see what any of you could bring to a lingerie blog, such as this one. I'm sure many of you could look at this subject from a different perspective than I do and it would be fun seeing what you could come up with.

I know a lot of the readers who stop by this blog are from all over the world, but, let me just say, this past week has been the kind of week that gives New England its bad reputation. It's been some of the coldest wettest weather I can ever remember being hit with in the dead of August. Is summer ending early this year? Feel free to remind me that I said all of this a week from now when it'll probably be 90 degrees all over again.

At any rate, this weather has me thinking about Fall. Minus the rain, I enjoy the fall-like weather more than any other season...when its still sunny, but just a bit cooler than its been out. After a long, sometimes oppressively hot summer, it's almost here. Of course, I'm talking about tights season. Usually by this time of year I've gushed for about 5 straight posts about the new line of tights at Wolford. I'll have to remember to do that in some upcoming posts. For now, I'll just leave a couple of pictures of my favorites in this post. Something else to look forward to...

I've enjoyed ending these Friday posts with a running update and a playlist. At one point, I thought about starting a running diary/blog, but I opted against it, in the end. There didn't really seem to be enough to talk about to sustain a blog...on the surface the idea seemed good, but hoping on my blog page 4 times a week to basically say, Today I ran 4 miles around the river, my time was this, and the weather was that, and my ankle kind of hurts now and blah blah blah all seemed kind of boring. So forget it.

Instead, I'll just say, in the past seven days I've run 24 miles. Thankfully, I had my ipod and some of the following songs to get me through yesterday's 9:


  • Kasabian - L.S.F.

  • Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees

  • She Wants Revenge - These Things

  • Papas Fritas - Way You Walk

  • The Roots - The Seed (2.0)

  • OK Go - Get Over It

  • Ash - Burn Baby Burn

  • Metric - Combat Baby

  • Rancid - Roots Radicals

  • The Verve - Love Is Noise

No comments:

Post a Comment