Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday Celebrity: Pixie Lott

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'll be the first to admit, Pixie Lott has not shown up on any of my recent play-lists, or in any of my music-slanted posts. Just goes to show there's more than one way for a musician to show up on this blog. Count Pixie among a run of recent music-celebs who have been rocking (yeah, I suppose pun-intended) the gorgeous leg wear.

Case in point: Pixie is just back from last weekend's V Festival in the UK where she was caught wearing the following:



Now, if you recognized those tights as the House of Holland Chain Suspender Tights...you've just become my favorite reader. As a big fan of all of House of Holland's many styles of tights, I couldn't have been happier when I stumbled upon this photo of Pixie Lott in the chain suspenders.

So Pixie, this week's all about you:





I hope you recognized the previous two as Wolfords. Yes...there will be a quiz immediately following this post.





No comments:

Post a Comment