Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday Celebrity: Emily Blunt

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Here goes another new feature that I'm going to try to take a stab at. Once a week (you guessed it, on Wednesday) I'm going to photo-profile a celebrity who...well...fits well within the theme of this blog. If all else fails...I'll just scan in the latest Victoria's Secret catalog...

...I joke...

...maybe, at least I hope I joke...

So to get started for the very first time, I decided to go with......Emily Blunt...but you knew that, cause it's in the title.

Why Emily Blunt, you ask?

Well, because, when you get photoed for the cover of September's Elle magazine looking like this:



...you get to be my first ever Wednesday Celebrity. Pretty simple. Elle covers aside, however, Emily wears the leg wear and wears it well. Whether she's at a formal event with her very famous husband, or just out sippin' coffee, she always looks good.

Hope you agree.



















No comments:

Post a Comment