Powered by Blogger.

Happy Black Friday

Friday, November 27, 2009

There was a time in my life when I enjoyed joining in on the post-Thanksgiving mayhem and hitting the local malls to begin my Christmas shopping. That time has long since passed.

For me, today is all about sleeping off the Cabernet headache that I worked so hard to earn myself last evening. But that doesn't mean I can't take advantage of a few seasonal promotions. Apparently I can still type...and that's all it takes.

In the spirit of this blog, and the upcoming holiday season...here are a few holiday promos that have caught my eye:

Stockings HQ has a Christmas Clearance section that they are updating regularly. Currently, it is some 3 pages long.

Falke Deneuve tights (pictured right) at 57% off? Yes, I'll have me some please.

As a matter of fact, at last count, there were a ridiculous 11 different Falke products, all at huge discounts. Now is the time to get some of the best leg wear around for as cheap as you're gonna get it.

One of the best brands of luxury lingerie in the world, La Perla, is getting into the holiday spirit as well.

Right now, you can get anything from their website...anything!...at an additional 10% off. All you need to do is enter the code PH09 at checking to automatically have 10% deducted from your order.

The offer is good now through November 30th.

If you've had your eye on a little something like this limited edition silk bodysuit (pictured left), now is a good time to get it. Regularly priced at $539, you can get a whopping $54 dollars off with this discount code.

And while $485 might still be a little out of my range...remember, this sale goes for everything, so there's certainly plenty of less pricey items to check out.


Finally, my go-to website for all things tights is having a 10% off sale.

Right now, mytights.com is offering a large portion of it's inventory at 10% off. There's a great selection of good brands like Jonathan Aston, Bebaroque, and Emilio Cavallini and others at a great discount.

These awesome Pamela Mann Wild Flower Lace Tights(pictured right)? A great buy at $12.95...you can now get them at an even better $11.66.

And that's just the beginning, right now, there are 5 pages of great stuff, all at a discount.


Come to think of it...my headache is starting to feel better already!

No comments:

Post a Comment