Powered by Blogger.

i see london, i see france

Wednesday, November 18, 2009



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


This is not so much of an outfit post as it is a garment post. My point is just to express to you my fervor and appreciation for my new found lover, this ultra-sheer gauze skirt I picked up for $6 at a fave vintage store a week or so ago.

It hangs so beautifully, I don't even mind the fact that I am utterly exposed from the waist down each time I wear it.

I've worn it over gold tights for increased modesty, but this time I opted for a good pair of high-waisted black briefs. I was picking up on some awkward stares from fellow passersby as I'm sure they were thinking "Is that poor girl aware of the fact that her skirt is SEE THROUGH?!"

hehe

AA tank and mesh bra, vintage skirt, and thrifted sandals

xxMolly

No comments:

Post a Comment