Powered by Blogger.

One of Three

Thursday, November 12, 2009

This week's edition of 'One of Three' is all about leggings. Leggings have been everywhere for quite a while now. Despite this, I've posted very little about them here. Not only do they deserve their own post, but they deserve some, if not many, reviews. So, to get the ball rolling, I'm going to throw it out to commenters as to which one gets a review first. I've looked through quite a few styles and have seen many things that I'm in love with, so, this will probably not be the last leggings post. But for this one, I have managed to narrow it down to three. Whichever one gets the most love below will get its own review in the near future.

Thanks, as always, for all of your great comments last week. As I mentioned yesterday, the Falke Eve Hold Ups were the most popular choice, resulting in a win for Couture Carrie on my giveaway. It also results in a review of the Falke Eve Hold Ups in an upcoming post. So stay tuned.

On to this week:

Wolford Velvet de Luxe Leggings

You didn't think I'd leave Wolford off the list of a leg wear post, did you? While that's never very likely, I do have to admit that, up to now, I have not tried leggings by Wolford. Will these be my first?

If they are, I'm sure I'll be happy. These are the Velvet de Luxe Leggings. Without knowing anything about them, they just sound divine, don't they? These leggings have a soft matte finish and can be worn throughout the fall in a variety of different looks. They're also quite comfortable and easy to move in...so I'm told.

These come in a wide variety of 10 different colors. Should I go for the 'hibiscus' or the 'electric royal' color? Sorry, but I'd probably just go with the black...I'm kind of boring that way. They're made form 94% nylon and 6% elastane. They come in 4 different sizes and cost £18.00 (about $30 USD).

Hue Black Liquid Leggings

While we're on the subject of items I'm drooling over but have yet to purchase, how about some liquid leggings? I am pretty much in love with the liquid leg wear look, but can't really say for sure how it looks on me because I have yet to buy anything. Is now the time?

Hue is always one of my favorite value brands of leg wear. Whenever I buy Hue I'm always reminded why I like this brand so much. Hue always seems to deliver above and beyond their price point. So why not combine my love of all things Hue and my intrigue over liquid leggings and go for the Hue Black Liquid Leggings? I certainly wouldn't mind doing just that, at all.

The black shiny fabric that makes up the wet look is from a polyester/spandex blend. Once again, these leggings can go with a variety of different looks. They come in small, medium, and large in black only. They cost $30.

Aqua Mesh Leggings

On the opposite end of the sheerness scale from the liquid leggings are the mesh leggings. These are about as see-through as you can get. And while they may be the very opposite of the Hue leggings, I am dying for the Aqua Mesh Leggings every bit as much.

Can you blame me? These have the look of a very sheer pair of tights, save for the missing feet and the seams down the inside of the leg. The only other non-sheer thing about these is the elastic waistband.

These are made from a nylon/spandex blend. They come in sizes extra small, small, medium, and large. They are available in black only. As an added bonus, they are currently on sale for only $26.60.

So I hope my leggings love has you convinced. Also, these are three very different pairs, so I'm definitely interested in hearing what everyone has to say. I'm not sure I could ever decide on one, so I'm hoping you can! Looking forward to hearing which one is best!

No comments:

Post a Comment