Powered by Blogger.

Diamonds and Dots

Monday, November 30, 2009


I've mentioned a couple of times at this point that I'm loving the latest trend of dotted tights. Today I'm going to do a quick review of the Fogal Pois Tights, which do a great job of incorporating the dot pattern with a equally attractive diamond pattern.

I mentioned in a recent post that Fogal is a new name to me, as I only stumbled across this brand recently on a trip out of town. But this is my second review and I can already say that this brand name has vaulted to among my very favorites. They are incredibly soft, smooth, and comfortable while also looking great.

The dots on the Pois Tights are completely eye-catching. It is done in a black on black pattern that is everywhere lately. But the diamond pattern added to this makes these tights all the more attractive. These tights are perfect for a variety of different looks as they look as appropriate for evening wear as they do for office or casual wear. Given the high quality of these tights, a purchase of these is certain to get plenty of use.

These tights are 94% nylon and 6% spandex. They are sheer at 15 denier. You can find these in 3 different sizes from small to large. They have a logo waistband and a cotton gusset. You can also find these in three different colors. They cost $45.29.

No comments:

Post a Comment