Powered by Blogger.

Latest Wolford Lust...

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I know this is the time of year when I'm supposed to be blowing my dollars on friends and family. I know I'm supposed to spend my free time searching for the perfect gifts for loved ones, rather than selfishly seeking out new additions to the tights drawer...

You can put the blame on Wolford.

Right now all I can think about is swiping the debit card for the Wolford Hot Dots Tights. I am madly in love with these. Lately I've been all over the dotted tights trend, like many others. But I knew Wolford would have their own personal take on this trend...and do they ever.

These tights come in three different color patterns and have the dotted pattern. But the pattern starts at the toe and ends at slightly above the mid-thigh. There it is met by an absolutely huge bow effect. Both above and below the bow, and opaque legnthway extends down the middle of the leg. The length way is probably over an inch in width.

These tights come in three color patterns: black on black, black on anthracite (a sort of gray), and black on sahara. I like the black on sahara best because, if you're going to do this sort of pattern, you might as well have it show up distinctly.

The tights are made from 75% nylon, 14% elastane, and 11% polyester. They are 20 denier. They are sheer throughout and have a soft knit waistband. They're available in 4 sizes (extra small through large). They cost £32.00 (about $53.03).

I'm also really liking the Wolford Mesh Tights right now. The website describes these as a 'new net-look'. Indeed, they are fishnet-like, but done in a much wider pattern in a looser sort of way. I think these are as sexy as a regular fishnet but, at the same time, I like the unique variation from the common fishnet.

The pattern continues everywhere except for the waistband, which is solid elastic. These tights show a lot of leg and can add a gorgeous detail to just about any look. They're done in the picture here in the 'china white' color. While I almost always buy Wolford tights in black (of which this style is available) I again really like the lighter choice here, because I think the detail is more apparent. I think the white also adds a touch of innocence to the otherwise sexy pattern. A third option (blue ink) is also available for the Mesh Tights.

These tights are a blend of 81% nylon and 19% elastane. They are available in sizes extra small through large. They cost £29.00 ($48.06).

No comments:

Post a Comment