Powered by Blogger.

double double toil and trouble

Friday, October 31, 2008



yes that is the title of a MKA movie. haha.





These are today's outfits (one was at school, the other is for the rest of the evening). The sequin pants + the blazer was getting a tad toasty.

My nana gave me these sequin beauties a little over six months ago, and I am not gonna lie-I didn't think I could ever really wear them, though I really wished I could pull them off. I braved it up today, however, and rocked them at school. I'm pretty sure everyone thought it was some sort of a costume. Some people asked me what I was. I just said "Oh, no. This is the real deal. I'm seriously just wearing these as pants cause I like them." I'm a loser.

Currently watching Dr. Drew's Celebrity Rehab and waiting to go get some coffee/see a movie. I am pretty sure this show would be nothing with out Gary Busey...he is a nutcase. And I love it.

First:
Sequin pants: random/marvelous gift from Nana
T-shirt: Urban Outfitters (The Beautiful Ones)
Blazer- church rummage sale
Oxfords- F21

Second:
Headband- Urban Outfitters
Shirt- F21
Jeans- Express
Gladiators- F21


Smile for me, baby. And even though I hate it: happy halloween.
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment