Powered by Blogger.

Watch Me on Cable

Friday, October 31, 2008


I bought these Hue Sheer Cable Control Top pantyhose ages ago, but I finally got around to wearing them today. Hue has always been one of my favorite brands, when it comes to stockings and tights. They have a variety of different styles and they all look and feel great. More importantly, you can't beat the price.

Now that the temperature has been dropping somewhat, I am getting the chance to break the tights back out. Hue offers a line of "Fashion Chic" patterned tights. Who doesn't enjoy the patterned tights as a change of pace from the everyday stuff, that you can often get bored with?

These are black with a cable pattern stitched in. Very cute. They are a blend of 87% nylon and 13% spandex. Unfortunately, this style only comes in control top, but it's pretty comfortable, as control top goes, so I can't complain. As with all of Hue's products, they are very affordable, which is good when you've been spending too much time at the Wolford store. You can find these at a variety of department stores or at the Hue store, if you're lucky enough to have on close by. I have to drive about 20 miles to get to one so I don't visit it very often. Of course, you can always just hit their website. Visiting there myself, I'm noticing that there are some new items on there. Can't wait to give them a try. Don't forget to take advantage of their "3 for $21" promotion which never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment