Powered by Blogger.

outta my head

Tuesday, October 28, 2008


So for about the past jillan-gallion years, I have been secretly/sometimes openly dying to dye my hair blonde. Yikes, I know, but I have been every other color! I need to experience the blonde-sensation before I die. 

--quick sidenote before I continue with blonde-talk--Although cutting it is not a desire of mine at all, I always wonder if I could rock a super short cut...this picture sparked my attention on stockholmstreetstyle a few days back and I have been envisioning myself as a rocker girl with a punked-out hairstyle ever since...


It reminds me a tid bit of Robyn's hair, which I also love. On such beautiful faces, this choppy, short, side-swept, crazy, partly shaved style totally kicks ass.

And here (the source for the image is unknown) is the golden-blonde I would seek to attain in my own hair color. The tousled curls coupled with the fullness of her hair probably adds to its appeal for me...but I think it is just gorgeous.


I do not think I have the balls for it. Maybe. No no no. But wait...no it would look ridiculous. It could be kinda fun. I'll probably look like a freak. I think I'm gonna do it. Okay there is no way I could do that.

As you can see, I am slightly conflicted about the situation.

Smile for me, baby.
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment