Powered by Blogger.

"the world worships the original"

Thursday, October 30, 2008





Finally wore this praire-esque shirtdress from Target. Its been hanging out (literally) in my closet for about 3 months now. I snagged it for $6 bucks on sale. Target is pretty fabulous with their sales, no?

I was digging the sort of old hollywood vibe of the dress (with its waistline, length, and the fullness of the skirt). I felt so Ingrid-Bergman-going-out-for-a-summer-lunch in it, especially with my vintage-inspire shades, which made me quite happy.

The last picture is slightly awkward, of this I am aware. I suppose I just liked the movment in it. Hair blowing in the wind. Mid-step. Hand coming up to get hair out of face (haha). I'm not gonna lie, I felt slightly glamorous looking at this shot afterwards...

Dress- Merona for Target
Belt- Thrifted
Sunglasses- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- just recently noticed the brand of these cheap shoes...and its called Delicious. haha.
Clutch- Vintage

Smile for me, baby.
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment