Powered by Blogger.

dear beck et nylon

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

this is kind of freaking amazing:

Beck - Gamma Ray


thanks to nylon for bringing it to my attention.


and im guessing this is the original??




They are equally fabulous, in my opinion. I could both listen to this song and watch these videos all day and still be wanting/needing more.


I wish that every time I went anywhere, this song would play and everyone around me would be as captivated by my presence as I was by Chloe in the first video.


Chloe Sevigny is definitely a fav...I love pretty much everything about her. Seeing her at Coachella this year was prob a life highlight. Haha, alright that is a bit much. But she is sort of enchanting in the first video, no?

Smile for me, baby.
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment