Powered by Blogger.

Send In the Wolf...

Friday, July 11, 2008


Over the last month or so, I've tried a lot of different stockings. Some have been good, and some have been not so good. But as I wear my second purchase from Wolford today, I'm not sure it gets any better than this. Stockings lovers out there, I defy you to point me to a brand name I'm going to like better than this.

A week or so ago, I gushed about the Individual 10 Stockings from Wolford. Today I'm back to gush some more. This time, over the Individual 10 tights (pictured all over this post). If I'm sorry about anything today, it's that I even wore panties. I'm pretty sure they're just getting in the way at this point.

Anyway, on to the tights. They are 10 denier for incredible sheerness. They are a 80/19/1 blend of nylon, lycra, and cotton (the gusset). They come with a reinforced toe which the website claims is virtually invisible. That might be a bit of a stretch. If you plan to wear these with open toed shoes, expect the reinforcement to be pretty plainly visible. They come in nine different colors. I went with good ol' black. Finally they're completely sheer. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the control top, or any type of panty reinforcement...but that's just me. If you're a control top person, you can certainly opt for that with Wolford.

What else is there to say? These are probably the softest stockings I have ever worn. These feel very very good against my skin, and they give my legs the smoothest feeling. As always, they ain't the cheapest. They cost me a somewhat staggering $46 (considering they're just sheer pantyhose with no patterns or seams). But their salespeople assure me that they are very resistant against snags or runs. As long as you care for them properly (ie. hand wash) they should get you twice as many wears as the $20 pantyhose. While that remains to be seen, one thing is for sure: they feel a whole lot better.

If you want to try these yourself, you can always get them at the Wolford Website.

Look for a few more Wolford reviews in the upcoming days, as I have a few more things that I have purchased recently. I probably won't be able to resist the urge to wear them as soon as I have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment