Powered by Blogger.

Lucky Me

Thursday, July 17, 2008


Why? Because I was able to get my hands on a pair of these tights before they sold out. They are the Wolford lucky charm tights. They are pictured here in Sahara with black detail. I got mine in the black on black.

The side seam is made up with butterfly, heart, leaf, and flower patterns hand knitted in. Okay, maybe when you think of lucky charms, the kids' breakfast cereal comes to mind. But if you try these tights, it's going to be more pairs of wolford that you are hungry for. As a final touch, a sparkling gold heart is attached to each ankle.

Truth be told, I'm unsure how to feel about the gold heart. It seemed a bit silly when I saw it on the picture on the tights' package. But now that I'm wearing them, I feel the hearts softly and subtly tickling my ankles with each step. It's a kind of subtle reminder of the luxurious tights that are gracing my legs. As if I needed a reminder! These tights are a blend of 81% nylon, 13% elastane, and 6% polyester. These tights are 15 denier.

These are going fast, but I was able to find them at one store online. As is always the case with Wolford they are not going to be cheap. But as also always the case with Wolford, you aren't going to be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment