Powered by Blogger.

Satin Six Strap Garter Belt

Wednesday, July 9, 2008


So lately it has become abundantly clear that I needed to add another garter belt to my collection. I've been wearing stockings much more often than thigh highs or tights lately, and I have to admit that it can be hard keeping up with the hand washing duties that come with wearing garter belts. But hey, it was an excuse to go out shopping (like I need one).

This garter belt here was recommended to me a while back due to its functionality (ie. it's a good all day long garter belt, as opposed to the flimsy wear-it-for-a-couple-of-hours-in-the-bedroom kind from the Victoria's Secrets of the world). So when it came time to purchase a garter belt, I went for this one.

First of all, it is satin (yeah my favorite) and smooth. It is non-stretchy but comes in six different sizes, as well as a section of stretch nylon in the back connected to three different adjustments. So chances are, you can find one that fits right. This belt comes with six straps that have adjustable sturdy metal clasps. The straps have a pretty long range of adjustments to them, allowing you to wear the garter belt, and your stockings, pretty much where you are comfortable wearing them. For even more flexibility, the straps are a very stretchy nylon.

Personally, I like the look of the shiny nylon, and I am impressed with the sturdiness, feel, and functionality of the garter belt. If you're going to wear a garter belt every day, this probably is the one to go with. If I had a personal complaint, it would be that the straps are a little thicker and the clasps a bit bigger than I am used to. These straps are showing up pretty clearly under my pants, so I have to be a bit careful about that.

At any rate, it's available at Stocking Showcase. This is a pretty good buy at $22.95. If you're interested, you can probably never own enough garter belts.

No comments:

Post a Comment