Powered by Blogger.

Peep the New Panties!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008


I recently bought a few pairs of Lucy B panties from their website and I finally got a chance to wear these today. These are called the Bo Peep Marylin Panties and come from a line that also include a babydoll, a g-string, a soft bra, and a garterkini. The marylin panties are available on the Lucy B website for $26 and range in all sizes from extra small to extra large.

They are 100% nylon and have quite an amount of detail to them. Unfortunately the Lucy B website does not go into much description on any of the products in this line, so I will do my best to do so here. They are, of course, pink, with nude, in color. They are almost two panties in one as the front of the panty is so much different in style than the back.

We'll start with the front. It is completely lace, done in a floral pattern. The petals of the flower are pink lace, while the center of each flower is more of a off-white or very light tan, which I guess they are labeling as nude. The area in between the many flowers is the same shade as the center of each flower. Like I said, this is all lace and actually much, much more see-through than the pictures may lead you to believe. Despite the variety of colors on the front of this panty, there isn't going to be much left to the imagination if you're seen in these. There is also a bow on the front of each leg opening that adds another pretty detail to the front of the panty. In addition to all of that, the leg openings are trimmed in transparent ruffles that circle the entire opening. If all of that is not enough, all around the waist of the panty is a small scallop detail. I'm not sure if my description here makes the panty sound really busy. In fact, it is not. There is a lot of detail here, but it is all well done and all comes together to create a really pretty look.

In contrast, the back of the panty has almost a complete lack of detail. Yet, the simplicity of it makes it just as attractive as the front. Aside from the ruffle of the leg opening and the slight scallop of the waist, there isn't much else to the back of these panties. They are advertised as nude, but they're more of a kind of a cream color. The material is also very, very sheer. It's interesting because, again, I don't think the pictures do the best job of illustrating just how sheer the back of these panties are. I was actually quite surprised when I put them on and checked them out in the mirror. Pleasantly surprised, of course, as who doesn't love them some sheer panties?

Wearing these panties feels great. As always with lace, you never know. But there can be scratchy kind of lace, and there can be lace that looks great but doesn't really feel bothersome. It's hard to explain, but with these panties, the lace actually feels good. Really good. It's strange because I can't recall a time when I've enjoyed wearing lace as much as I am today. Typically, the best I can hope for is to tolerate it. But I really am enjoying these.

I'm saying that there are a lot of panties out there for 26 dollars and up. These seem to me like a really good buy. A lot of thought was put into the detail and it really came out looking great...well, great on Bernie Dexter...I'd say pretty good on me. For people who like the look of the retro or vintage panties, this isn't a bad place to look.

I don't even have to say it at this point, right? .....Ah, I'll say it anyway: And a happy Pin-Up Panty Tuesday to all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment