Powered by Blogger.

Pretty Pink Satin

Wednesday, July 16, 2008


Yesterday I spent part of my lunch break strolling through Urban Outfitters and happened to stumble upon this pair of panties. As everyone probably knows by now, I am a sucker for satin, and this bright shiny pink color ain't so bad either.

I instantly fell in love with the detail on these panties. In addition to their bright shine, I liked the gray lace trim on the leg openings. Of course my favorite part of all was the duel garters, one on each hip. How pretty are they? They were only $10, so I figured "why not?".

I absolutely love the feel of the satin against me. The lace and the garters make me feel pretty. I am, however, sacrificing comfort. These hipsters have no stretch to them whatsoever, making them a tiny bit uncomfortable to wear. As you can see by the picture, there ain't a whole lot of...er...extra room. But they were just to pretty to pass up. I know I've just been spoiled by all the high waisted pin-up panties lately. Occasionally, I still have to suck it up and sacrifice comfort in favor of something pretty. Today, I feel it was worth the sacrifice.

Get yours here. They're only $10 after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment