Powered by Blogger.

Answering a Tall Need

Thursday, July 10, 2008


Pictured here are the Cervin Capri 15 Dn Stockings. These are available at Stocking Showcase. If you hadn't noticed, Stocking Showcase is becoming one of my favorite stops on the web to buy stockings. They have a great assortment of vintage stuff, their prices are right, and they ship quickly. It's a two person outfit from Florida. They claim that if you call anytime before 2AM you'll get to speak to one of them, or you can respond to any of their order or shipping confirmations and they will get back to you. I haven't, as of yet, needed to do either, so I can't comment too much on their customer service.

The Cervin Capri 15 are a reproduction of the vintage stockings that we all love. They are 100% nylon with a reinforced toe and heel. They also come in longer lengths than the typical vintage stocking which is what made me order them in the first place. The ones I'm wearing today are black.

It's certainly a bonus that these stockings come in an extended length. Most of the vintage ones I have tried have only come slightly above the middle of my thigh. These do come up a little bit higher, which I find I prefer a little bit more. In addition to that, they have a nice sheen to them and the always attractive toe and heel reinforcements.

Other than that, there really isn't a whole lot about these stockings to get excited about. They're $14.95 here, which isn't all that bad, but I'm feeling like the Araline stockings that I reviewed a few days ago were much nicer for only a dollar more. I guess I would say that if you do decide to buy these, expect to enjoy them, but certainly don't expect to fall in love with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment