Powered by Blogger.

If I'm Not Careful...

Tuesday, July 1, 2008


Tuesdays will become Bettie Day. A week ago, I raved about their retro 50s satin panty. Today I'm hear to give (almost) equal acclaim to the retro 50s sheer panty. Why do I say almost? Purely for selfish reasons. For me, it doesn't get any better than satin. So as much as I love the sheer look of many of the retro panties out there (and what's not to love by looking at these photos), I'm always going to be a little bit partial to the satin panty.



That said, I am in love with these. As with most of Dollhouse Bettie lingerie, it is an in-house design. If I had a complaint, it would be that they didn't have more styles to offer. These do however, come with yellow lace as well. Do I go back and get those too? I may have to.

These are made from ultra sheer 15 denier nylon. They also have a double-nylon gusset. The extra wide lace insets are made from nylon lycra, and as the website attests, they are super soft. Finally, they are full cut in the vintage 50s style, rising high above the waist, and peeking well over the waist of my work pants today.

In my opinion, they are a steal at $19.99. Don't be like me, get them in both colors. And until next Tuesday, enjoy the pin up panties!

No comments:

Post a Comment