Powered by Blogger.

Everything Is Meshing Well...

Monday, July 7, 2008


Hope everyone had a nice weekend. For me, it was my first three days away from Blogger in some time.

But I am back, and I'm here today to tell you about another vintage pair of stockings that I bought from Stocking Showcase. They are pictured here, and they are the Araline Pink Band Micromesh RHT Stocking. The pink band is woven into the stocking for a very nice effect, that you can hopefully see here.

They are, of course, 100% nylon. They are micromesh, but they still have a very smooth finish to them, which the website says comes from an application of lanolin, as well as a very nice shine. They are also 15 denier and have heel and toe reinforcements. According to the website, these reinforcements actually appear larger than that of the typical stocking. It's probably true, because my foot size is 12 (women's) and these reinforcements cover my heel and toes perfectly.



These stockings seem very vintage. I can almost imagine the many women who wore similar stockings decades ago. To me they are very sexy in a classy and sophisticated way. I like these stockings quite a bit.

They are available here. I think the $15.95 retail price is very reasonable. In my size, they came in fantan, but they are now sold out of all colors in my size. This color is actually a bit darker than my somewhat light toned legs, giving my legs a bit more of a tanned look than they currently have. Not that there's anything wrong with that...


ps. Sorry, no. Those aren't my toes (or my legs) in these lovely pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment