Powered by Blogger.

A Very Special Thank You...

Monday, March 2, 2009

...to three people from three of my very favorite blogs: Treacle of Stockings Addict, Stocking Vixen and Sheen V. I very much appreciate your comments and look forward to wearing and reviewing your suggestions. I am definitely intrigued by both pairs of tights and the pair of stockings that were chosen for me. It will be a lot of fun wearing them.

The orders are on their way out so look for your reviews to be posted here very shortly. Once I receive my orders and I've reviewed everything, I'll throw the names in a hat and pick a winner. Once again, the lucky winner will have their choice of a Dollhouse Bettie gift certificate or a pair of Wolford tights. Odds of winning....uh...1 in 3.

Good luck and stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment