Powered by Blogger.

Dries

Wednesday, March 11, 2009













Dear Dries Van Noten Fall 2009, 

In a sea of dreary greys and dreadful blacks, you are beacon of hope and light. Though I have seen many a collection in these weeks, none has brought me such joy as yours and the deliciously styled looks that graced your runway, my precious friend. The gaiety of your pastels, the richness of your tertiaries, the glory of your pattern and texture. They fill me with delight.

I applaud you. I adore you. I look to you in utmost and sincere admiration. While most seem to brace themselves for what they must think will be a fearsome fall season with darkness and protective structure, you embrace the possibilities that autumn and winter may bring. Brava, Marvelous One. Brava.

Yours most sincerely,
-Molly Shameless 


No comments:

Post a Comment