Powered by Blogger.

Dollhouse Does It Again

Wednesday, March 25, 2009


This is just in from one of my favorites, Dollhouse Bettie. It is the Blush Fleur de Peau Microsatin Pinup Pantie. Yes it's a mouthful, but is it not an eyeful as well?

Now I own several pairs of pinup panties from Dollhouse. Each one I've purchased has been better than the last. I could definitely see this one keeping that trend alive.

This is a panty that sits high on the waist, settling in just below the belly button. It is said to be smooth as silk, though made from microfiber. It is an absolutely gorgeous soft pink color with two roses stitched in just below the waist of the panty on the left side.

The best part? It is a ridiculously affordable $22. Perfect for spring, I may need to get this panty now.

No comments:

Post a Comment