Powered by Blogger.

I Deserve to Be Punished

Monday, March 23, 2009

...but enough about my kinky fantasies.

I am horrified to notice that it has been nearly 3 weeks and no posts from Yours Truly. Sadly, amongst the work and school deadlines, as well as other personal priorities, my blogging time has been non-existent. I wish I could say that that was about to come to an end, but it isn't....just yet.

A week from now I will have been to sunny (and god I hope hot) Vegas and back and I hope to restart this blog in earnest, with a special priority on three special product reviews that, criminally, have not been done yet. At that point I'll have a little something to give away to someone. So I offer my apologies and ask that you bear with me until then. Trust me, I wish I was blogging instead of doing most of the stuff I've been doing lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment