Powered by Blogger.

Fig Leaves Hosiery Follow Up

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tuesday I posted about Fig Leaves brand hosiery and how their low prices presented a stock up opportunity for some rather fashionable hosiery.

Stocking Vixen correctly pointed out the lack of a size chart on their website for this brand. So I got in touch with Fig Leaves UK to find out about sizing, and within 3 hours, I had my answer:

Dear Mike
Thank you for your email.
The sizing for the Figleaves Italian Hosiery is:

Small 4'9" - 5'1" Weight 95-110 lb
Medium 5'1" - 5'6" Weight 110-140 lb
Large 5'5" - 5'11" Weight 135-170 lb

Unfortunately when I have had a look at the packaging it does not state the size equivalent for the XLarge, I will contact the buying team and will email you once I have an answer.I hope this helps and will contact you again shortly.

With best regards

Michelle Sargent
figleaves.com

Just wanted to pass this along. Hope this helps everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment