Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday Celebirty: Eva Longoria

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

There are few, if any, people who look better in lingerie than Eva Longoria. It's almost as if lingerie was invented with her in mind. There's also no shortage of photographic evidence of this. Not that I'm complaining. Like I said, she wears it well.

While I'm not a fan of her show, Desperate Housewives, and I'm even less of a fan of her husband's basketball team (Don't get me started. Tim Duncan should have been a Celtic...and if anyone with half a brain were running the organization back then, Tony Parker would've been in Boston too. But I digress...) there's very little to dislike about Eva. And you gotta love how she appreciates the sexy lingerie...maybe almost as much as I do...











No comments:

Post a Comment