Powered by Blogger.

Glee gets sexy in GQ

Wednesday, October 20, 2010




Some of the Glee cast appear in the November issue of US GQ, with not much on.

Let the 'furore' being.

In the GQ interview, Lea Michele reveals how she felt far from sexy growing up, resisting the pressure put on her to get a nose job:

'I was one of the only girls in my high school that didn’t get one. And if anybody needed it, I probably did. But my mom always told me, growing up, "Barbra Streisand didn’t get a nose job. You’re not getting a nose job." And I didn’t. F*** those people. That’s why I’m proud to be on a positive show and to be a voice for girls and say, "You don’t need to look like everybody else. Love who you are."'

She adds of the GQ photo shoot: 'I don’t know how they got me to do half the stuff I did. But I was in really good shape this summer, so…"

Dianna Agron says she's heard all the rumours about her and Lea, and girl-on-girl action; to add fuel to the the fire, the two lived together for six months when they were cast in Glee.

During the GQ photo shoot Dianna said: "When it was just Lea and me, I was like, "We’re in skimpy clothes, we’re up against each other. This is feeding those rumors." I’ve never been shot in so little clothing."

Corey Monteith admits he dropped out of high school in Canada at age 16 and got into... "Drinking. All that kind of crap. Things started off innocent like that."

"I definitely found myself in some places that I’m very fortunate I came back from."

Asked about the supposed rumour that show creator Ryan Murphy has a rule that his cast cannot have sex in their trailers, Corey said:

"The first I heard about that was in the media. I was like, 'Oh, really? Dammit!’. And when asked if he it was because he'd already broken the rule, Monteith replied: "No comment."

Lea however adds, "[Ryan's] never said that to me. Because he knows I’m not hooking up with anybody in my trailer."

No comments:

Post a Comment