Powered by Blogger.

Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2010 - red carpet and awards photos.

Friday, October 8, 2010


















































































































Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2010 - last night I went along. I shoulda bought along the ear plugs I have in my bedside drawer (the ones a friend advised I buy when the twins were babies - to use when the other half let me catch up on sleep, so I'd muffle duo newborn squealing). I never did use them, but boy I needed them last night.

The pre-tween, tween, and teen audience (with a smattering of adults who came for fun - like me - plus adults who accompanied little people) well and truly made their presence felt.

With an orange carpet (to match the Nickelodeon channel logo) earlier in the day, kids had a real chance to warm up vocal chords before the real thing inside the Ent Cent. Wow-ser - the very mention of Justin Bieber, Taylor Lautner, or Miley Cyrus sent these little tikes into a frenzy. And then there was the green slime - fun to watch from the periphery. Seeing those little people shiver their tushies off post-event, I had to resist the urge to tell them to change into warmer, drier, cleaner clothes.

Ah yes, kids will be kids. And mums, well...

Photo credits: Justin Lloyd, Anderson David, Getty Images, and Charlie Brewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment